Want to become a recognized authority in your area of expertise?
Then you’ll definitely want to listen to this episode with Rochelle Moulton.
A leading voice in the independent consulting space, Rochelle Moulton helps soloists build vibrant authority businesses.
Rochelle earned her consulting stripes by leading introverted brainiacs at two powerhouse consulting firms and turning around the failing consulting arm of a Fortune 500 company. She built three professional firms from scratch—including selling one to Arthur Andersen.
Rochelle is a champion of independent professionals, aka soloists. She hosts “Soloist Women”, co-hosts “The Business of Authority” podcast, and wrote the book The Authority Code: How To Position, Monetize And Sell Your Expertise.
I am delighted to have Rochelle on the show since I’ve been reading and listening to her stuff for years!
In this episode we dive into what it means to build authority and reputation, along with authenticity and satisfaction.
Topics we cover include:
- How to operate in your “zone of genius” (and what that actually means.)
- The importance of vision, and how to develop and refine your vision as a leader and business-owner.
- How to stay committed to your vision while also giving yourself room to grow and change.
- Why just doing what you’re good at and playing to your strengths isn’t always the path to success (or happiness).
- Potential pitfalls of getting too attached to your personal brand and how to avoid them.
- The value of publishing your ideas and publicly sharing your work, not just once but again and again.
- The importance of choosing projects and initiatives that align with you, your values, and your joy (and how to course correct when they don’t.)
- Why authority goes hand-in-hand with authenticity and humanity.
- How to stand out in a crowded marketplace.
- And so much more.
And be sure to check out Rochelle Moulton at rochellemoulton.com.