Do you want to become a more impactful leader, while staying true to your values, your vision, and yourself?
Be sure to check out this interview with Jayson Krause.
Jayson Krause is a leadership strategist, executive coach, award-winning author, speaker, and the founder of Level 52. He works with leaders running billion-dollar businesses from Singapore to Silicon Valley, helping them to develop strong cultures of innovation and meaningful leadership.
Before his career in leadership and coaching, Jayson won four national championships as a Canadian bobsleigh athlete. Much of what Jayson learned about growth and development as a high-performance athlete shapes the work and methodology of Level 52 today through an award-winning framework he developed called The Science Behind Success™.
In this episode, we unpack ALLLLLL the business and leadership buzzwords, examining topics like:
- Employee engagement (and why employees are becoming more disengaged even while companies are spending more money than ever on employee engagement.)
- Leadership coaching (and why we should use it as preventative medicine rather than a tool reserved for crises and disasters.)
- Authenticity (and why leaders need to earn the right to be authentic)
- Culture (and why it does matter how brilliant you and your people are if your culture sucks)
- Relationships (and why leaders need to actively engineer integrous relationships)
- Goal setting (including how to approach it in a way that is more inspiring and engaging
- Collaboration (and how to ask questions so you foster collaboration and input, rather than getting shut down)
- Empathy (and how to ‘get in the heads’ of your audience so they actually care about what you have to say)
- Feedback (and the value of 360 reviews, plus why negative feedback is probably the best, most useful feedback you’ll ever get.)
Plus, the everlasting question…
- If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound? ← Yes, Jayson actually provides an answer to this… 😂 And it’s a really valuable message for leaders!
When you’re done listening, be sure to learn more about Jayson and Level52 at www.level52.ca