What if you could achieve your goals by playing more?
In this episode, I chat with Janet Omstead, master health coach and play expert, about how to bring a playful approach to various aspects of life, ranging from exercise to thought leadership.
In this podcast, Janet reveals how a near-death experience changed her life, and ultimately led her to become the coach, speaker, and published author she is today.
We cover many aspects of her journey including her mission to end the inactivity crisis by playing more, her experiences with book publishing, how she found her niche, how she sets herself apart in a crowded marketplace… and the four letter word she has tattooed on her wrist.
- How she found her calling as a health coach and play expert after her first brush with death.
- Why it’s worth remembering how you loved to play as a kid—and how to bring that energy back into your life.)
- A playful approach to setting yourself apart and defining your own brand. (Hint: Don’t be afraid to make up a title for yourself!)
- Janet’s experience writing a self-published book and how it’s helped her in unexpected ways. (And why you should plan to have patience when writing!)
- How you can play more and bring more playful energy into everything you do: your movement/exercise, your work, and life in general.
This is an uplifting episode that will fire you up to take on whatever goals you have for yourself. Prepare to be inspired!
Check out Janet and her book, The Play Book: How to Get in the Habit of Good Health here: https://janetomstead.com/
Could more playfulness change your life?
Have a listen and find out!